1) Who are ya?
Craig Renshaw, 23.
2) Who do you support?
Bolton Wanderers (still!) [Good lad – GM]
3) What was your first game?
Oxford United in 1996, FA cup tie, I think? [Bolton played Oxford in the league that season, at Oxford in November 1996, and at Burnden Park in April 1997 – GM]
4) What do you do for a job?
An Administrator for the University of Bolton, and I operate a turnstile for Bolton Wanderers on matchdays.
5) Have you played/worked for any football clubs?
Yes, as above – as a Turnstile Operator for BWFC.
6) How did you get into it?
I needed some work experience whilst I was at University, and a family friend gave me the contact details of someone at Bolton. That was my way in.
7) What do you get out of it?
I get to help the team I’ve supported all my life, and get to see a bit of the football most of the time. I also get to build rapport with the fans, which is always fun.
8) What advice would you give someone wanting to follow in your stud marks/footsteps?
Just ask around, there’s always jobs connected to clubs you support, get involved, whether its paid or voluntary and you won’t regret it.
9) If you could do it all again what would you change?
Actually play for BWFC! Saying that, they could really do with me right about now! [Too right – GM]
10) Who’s your footballing hero?
Jay Jay Okocha – so good they named him twice!
Cheers Craig. I hope to see you at the Reebok turnstiles one of these days.