1) Who are ya?
Rachel Gibson, former Goalkeeper for Aston Villa Ladies 1998 -2006
2) Who do you support?
3) What was your first game?
Villa v Norwich, standing the Holte End on a crate…Villa won.
4) What do you do for a job?
Business Development Manager. I sell the FootieBugs franchises and run the coaches training.
FootieBugs, through its children’s football based activity programmes promotes individuality and encourages this by building confidence and self assurance. We also ensure that children enhance their core skills by playing and learning together with their peers.
As such, the FootieBugs children’s football based activity programmes are designed age appropriately offering a clear step by step activity based programme that can be accessed by all. Together this encourages children to maximise their knowledge and understanding, their eagerness to participate and be part of a team and above all enables children to develop to their full potential
– See more at: www.footiebugs.com/what-is-footiebugs
5) Have you played/worked for any football clubs?
I played for Aston Villa Ladies.
6) How did you get into it?
I started playing at primary school and a friend played for Villa and told me to come along to training, so I did.
7) What do you get out of it?
Fun and the enjoyment of playing, making good friends.
8) What advice would you give someone wanting to follow in your stud marks/footsteps?
Never stop believing.
9) If you could do it all again what would you change?
10) Who’s your footballing hero?
Find out more about Footie Bugs