1) Who are ya?
Emily Draper, 22, living near Nottingham
2) Who do you support?
3) What was your first game?
Wimbledon vs Cardiff, 2003 as a ball girl. One of Wimbledon’s first matches at The Hockey Stadium
4) What do you do for a job?
Voluntary Performance Analyst at Nottingham Forest Ladies FC
5) Have you played/worked for any football clubs?
Played for MK Dons Girls Centre of Excellence and Nottingham Trent University. Worked as an intern at MK Dons FC and Stoke City FC.
6) How did you get into it?
Playing in the street with my cousin as a kid.
7) What do you get out of it?
Playing – an adrenaline buzz
Working – a sense of helping someone else to realise their dream.
8) What advice would you give someone wanting to follow in your stud marks/footsteps?
Just believe and keep believing! No matter what stands in your way use it as experience and to your advantage.
9) If you could do it all again what would you change?
Kept playing after university and been more confident.
10) Who’s your footballing hero?
As a kid David Seaman and Dennis Bergkamp were favourites.