The Who Ate All The Pies 2013 Christmas Gift Guide brought this to my attention:
The Fulham FC £1 pack of plasters!
The club’s bleeding you white, Fulham fans.
What other Fulham FC- branded shite can you buy I wondered… So I Googled “fulham plasters” and this is what came up in the image search:
Tri-fold golf towel – £12.99
Putter cover, although it seems to be out of stock unfortunately.
2-ply tissues, so you can blow your nose on the badge of the team you love (toilet paper not available Chelsea fans although you could re-purpose the tissues of course)…
Plug your bath with this novelty duck in Fulham colours. £4.99
Sometimes, words fail me…
That’s Christmas sorted then…
- Worst Christmas present ever? Fulham add official plasters to their club shop (metro.co.uk)
- Why I hate Christmas! Bah Humbug (northernpassion.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 rubbish gifts not to buy the ardent football fan this Christmas (metro.co.uk)
- Reading FC’s Christmas Jumper now available… (nostanding13.wordpress.com)
- Five pictures of Arsenal stars showing off their Christmas jumpers (metro.co.uk)
- Why West Ham’s best hope may be to cancel Christmas and get going on January (metro.co.uk)