Yes, that’s Manchester, not London!
I can’t wait to visit it, just need to find a day to myself and go…
From the National Football Museum website:
“Drama, history, skill, art, style, faith, passion….football!
Experience the world’s greatest sport at the National Football Museum. Whether you’re a die hard football fan, planning a visit with your family or on a weekend break to the great city of Manchester, we want you to enjoy your visit to the world’s biggest and best football museum.
Admission is FREE; or make your visit even more memorable by buying credits for our Football Plus experiences!
National Football Museum
Opening hours: Monday – Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday 11am-5pm
Telephone number: 0161 605 8200
Closed: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday.”
- National Football Museum Archaeologists at old Horton Park Avenue ground (nostanding13.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Lost World of Football’ launches at the National Football Museum (nostanding13.wordpress.com)
- Manchester (adventuringpanda.wordpress.com)
- Kait, Lynsey & Rich attend the FBAs in Manchester (offsiderulepodcast.com)
- Sleeping Beckham: Video of Becks snoozing goes on show at National Football Museum (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- Manchester in 24 Hours (frommelbournetoglasgow.wordpress.com)
- Ouch! United cut City down to size at Manchester Tourism awards (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- Realising Manchester’s potential… (neweconomymanchester.wordpress.com)