World Football Day was established by the United Nations and is celebrated annually on the 10th of December.
The main objective of World Football Day is to unite players and fans across the globe in celebration of the beautiful game.
For many of us, football is much more than just a simple game, its a way of life and we partake of it everyday.
However, the 10th is special, so join in and enjoy it.
- FIFA World Cup trophy charms soccer fans in Ghana (nzweek.com)
- Q & A: Simon Kuper (world’s leading football writer, FT columnist & Soccernomics co-author) (fieldoo.com)
- The 10 Best Football Commentators (footballfriendsonline.com)
- Premier League Fans in Numbers (offsiderulepodcast.com)
- The Biggest Sporting Event in The World (footballforall1.wordpress.com)
- What’s the big deal about soccer anyway? (peraltawayoflife.wordpress.com)
- Who is the father of football in Brazil? (bbc.co.uk)
- ‘That’s A More’: Stereotypes of a Football Crowd (honzamastrini.wordpress.com)
- Introducing The Sixth Day is for Football (thesixthdayisforfootball.wordpress.com)